Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
1. That the responses to the Council’s consultation on this proposal attached at Appendix C to the report be considered and noted.
2. That it be confirmed that the Executive is satisfied that the land is no longer required for the purposes for which it is currently held by the Council.
3. That it be noted that third party rights over the land would be overridden by a decision to appropriate, further to section 203 Housing and Planning Act 2016.
4. That approval be given to the appropriation to planning purpose all of the land at Regent Road, Altrincham shown edged red on the plan attached at Appendix A to the report, subject to the Council agreeing an appropriate indemnity agreement with the Developer.
5. That the Corporate Director of Governance and Community Strategy be authorised to take such steps as are necessary to implement the appropriation.
Publication date: 07/10/2019
Date of decision: 30/09/2019
Decided at meeting: 30/09/2019 - Executive
Effective from: 15/10/2019