Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
1. That the 2020/21 to 2022/23 proposed budget strategy, draft revenue budget and MTFS including the income and savings proposals be approved for the purposes of consultation only (where necessary) and that these proposals will also be referred to the Scrutiny Committee for their consideration.
2. That the proposal be noted to increase Council Tax by 3.99% in 2020/21 (comprising 2% adult social care precept and 1.99% general increase) and by similar levels for 2021/22 and 2022/23.
3. That the remaining budget gap for the years 2020/21 to 2022/23 be noted.
4. That it be noted that that the draft proposals are subject to various consultation exercises, analysis and impact assessments, movements in core funding, specific grants, costing and robustness assessments.
5. That the Reserves Policy included at Section 5 of the report and the Service Reserves Programme at Annex G to the report be approved and adopted.
6. That, in order to allow prompt consultation and referral to Scrutiny, this decision be deemed urgent, and not subject to call-in.
Urgent item?: Yes
Publication date: 15/10/2019
Date of decision: 14/10/2019
Decided at meeting: 14/10/2019 - Executive