Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
1. That the following be approved:
· Capital Programme as detailed in Appendix 2 to the report;
· Schemes to be undertaken from the “block” budget allocations reported in paragraph 21 and detailed Appendix 4 to the report. In respect of the Highway Structural Maintenance Programme, that the Executive delegate authority to the Corporate Director for Place in consultation with the Executive Member for Environmental and Regulatory Services to amend the Programme in the event of any changes in overall levels of funding.
2. That it be recommended that Council approve:
· The Capital Strategy included in Appendix 1 to the report;
· the overall Capital Programme in the sum of £415.40m for the period 2021/24, comprising £170.84m in respect of the General Capital Programme and £244.56m for the Investment Fund
· additional prudential borrowing of £10.00m to support the general capital programme, as detailed in Paragraph 11 of the report; and
· the prudential and local indicators set out at Appendix 3 to the report.
Publication date: 22/02/2021
Date of decision: 17/02/2021
Decided at meeting: 17/02/2021 - Executive
Effective from: 02/03/2021