Venue: Virtual Meeting
Contact: Jo Maloney Governance Officer
Note: Note: There will be a link to view the meeting on the Agenda. Alternatively please paste the following into your browser's address bar: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjwbIOW5x0NSe38sgFU8bKg
DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members to give notice of any interest and the nature of that interest relating to any item on the agenda in accordance with the adopted Code of Conduct.
To consider a report of the Executive Member for Housing and Regeneration.
(For recommendation to Council.)
1. That the GMSF: Publication Draft 2020, be approved for publication, including strategic site allocations and Green Belt boundary amendments, and reference to the potential use of compulsory purchase powers to assist with site assembly, and the supporting background documents, for publication pursuant to Regulation 19 of the Town and Country Planning (Local Planning) (England) Regulations 2012 for a period for representations between 1 December 2020 and 26 January 2021.
2. That it be recommended that Council approve the GMSF: Publication Draft 2020 for submission to the Secretary of State for examination following the period for representations.
3. That authority be delegated to the Corporate Director of Place, in consultation with the Executive Member for Housing and Regeneration, to approve the relevant Statement of Common Ground(s) required pursuant to the National Planning Policy Framework 2019.
4. That authority be delegated to the GM Lead Chief Executive for Housing, Homelessness and Infrastructure; in consultation with City Mayor, Paul Dennett, Portfolio Leader for Housing, Homelessness and Infrastructure to make minor or non-material amendments to the GMSF: Publication Draft 2020 and background documents prior to their publication.
[NOTE: A revised recommendation 1 had been circulated to Members prior to the meeting; and at the meeting, Members were advised of a number of minor amendments to the GMSF and associated documentation, which would be finalised prior to the proposed consultation.]
To consider a report of the Executive Member for Children's Social Care.
1. That the content of the report including the proposed consultation approach be noted.
2. That approval be granted to commence the consultation.