1. That the consultation being carried out by GMCA, ‘Doing Buses Differently’, be noted
2. That the potential benefits to Trafford of the proposed franchising scheme be noted.
3. That the consultation response as attached to the report as Appendix 1be approved.
4. That authority be delegated to the Corporate Director of Place to make minor amendments to the response as necessary.
5. That it be approved that the decision be deemed to be urgent and not subject to call-in, for the reasons set out in the report.