Use the below search options at the bottom of the page to find information regarding recent decisions that have been taken by the Executive (at meetings or by individual Executive Members) since May 2013.
Officer decisions are also included in this section. Planning and Building Control decisions can be found in the planning section of the Council's website.
Decision Maker: Corporate Director Place
Decision published: 09/05/2019
Effective from: 01/05/2019
That the following documents be approved for submission to the government's Joint Air Quality Unit:
· T1: Local Plan Transport Modelling Tracking Table
· T2: Local Plan Transport Highway Model Validation Report
· T3: Local Plan Transport Modelling Methodology Report
· T4: Local Plan Transport Model Forecasting Report
· AQ1: Local Plan Air Quality Modelling Tracker Table
· AQ2: Methodology Report
· AQ3: Local Plan Air Quality Modelling Report
· Analytical Assurance Statement
· Economic model sensitivity analysis (supplied as an Appendix to the Analytical Assurance Statement)
Lead officer: Nigel Smith