Use the below search options at the bottom of the page to find information regarding recent decisions that have been taken by the Executive (at meetings or by individual Executive Members) since May 2013.
Officer decisions are also included in this section. Planning and Building Control decisions can be found in the planning section of the Council's website.
Decision Maker: Executive Member for Environment, Air Quality and Climate Change
Decision published: 03/06/2019
Effective from: 11/06/2019
1. That the results of the consultation be noted.
2. That, following careful consideration of the objections and comments received, authorisation be given to make and introduce the Traffic Regulation Order as advertised, as detailed in schedule 1 & 2 to the report and as shown on drawing CO00201175-D-TRO-ETR-01.
3. That the objectors be notified of the Council’s decision.
Lead officer: Richard Roe
Decision Maker: Corporate Director Place
Decision published: 09/05/2019
Effective from: 01/05/2019
That the following documents be approved for submission to the government's Joint Air Quality Unit:
· T1: Local Plan Transport Modelling Tracking Table
· T2: Local Plan Transport Highway Model Validation Report
· T3: Local Plan Transport Modelling Methodology Report
· T4: Local Plan Transport Model Forecasting Report
· AQ1: Local Plan Air Quality Modelling Tracker Table
· AQ2: Methodology Report
· AQ3: Local Plan Air Quality Modelling Report
· Analytical Assurance Statement
· Economic model sensitivity analysis (supplied as an Appendix to the Analytical Assurance Statement)
Lead officer: Nigel Smith