Use the below search options at the bottom of the page to find information regarding recent decisions that have been taken by the Executive (at meetings or by individual Executive Members) since May 2013.
Officer decisions are also included in this section. Planning and Building Control decisions can be found in the planning section of the Council's website.
A number of complaints had been received concerning access issues and road safety caused by vehicles being parked in an obstructive manner on Kenmore Drive and at its junction with Green Lane.
Due to the concerns, the Council proposed to introduce junction protection in the form of double yellow lines around the junction with Kenmore Drive and Green Lane and on the east side of Green Lane between Kenmore Drive and the garden centre entrance, in order to restrict parking at all times. It was also proposed to introduce a single yellow line restriction on one side of Kenmore Drive (north side) that would restrict parking between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday. Following the informal consultation, it is also proposed to introduce the single yellow line on parts of Green Lane.
The proposals, as shown on drawing CO00201302-02 Rev D, were formally advertised on 12 March 2020 and received 3 objections and 1 other representation.
Decision Maker: Executive Member for Environment, Air Quality and Climate Change
Decision published: 12/11/2020
Effective from: 20/11/2020
1) That the results of the consultation and objections received be noted.
2) That following careful consideration of the objections and comments received, authorisation be given to make and introduce the Traffic Regulation Order, as advertised as detailed in Schedule 1 and as shown on drawing CO00201302-02 Rev D within the report, as soon as is practicable.
3) That the objectors be informed of the decision made.
Lead officer: Dorothy Stagg
Decision Maker: Executive Member for Finance and Investment
Decision published: 11/11/2020
Effective from: 10/11/2020
1. That approval be given to the proposed adoption of the Local Restrictions Support Grant (Open) scheme from 1 August 2020 to 4 November 2020 and for future Local Covid Alert Levels (LCAL) 2 and / or 3 restrictions to 31 March 2021 as detailed in the report.
2. That the urgency provisions in respect of this decision as detailed in the report be approved.
3. That for the reasons set out in the report this decision shall be deemed urgent and not subject to the call in process.
Lead officer: Louise Shaw