Use the below search options at the bottom of the page to find information regarding recent decisions that have been taken by the Executive (at meetings or by individual Executive Members) since May 2013.
Officer decisions are also included in this section. Planning and Building Control decisions can be found in the planning section of the Council's website.
Decision Maker: Executive Member for Housing and Regeneration
Decision published: 28/05/2020
Effective from: 05/06/2020
1. That approval be given for Trafford Council to enter into a 10 year lease from NHS Property Services for accommodation at Altrincham Hub and be party to a Licence to Underlet between Canada Life, NHS Property Service and Trafford Council.
2. That further approval be given to the Council to grant a subsequent Licence to Occupy to Manchester University NHS Trust to share occupation of the leased accommodation
3. That the Corporate Director for Place be authorised to agree any minor amendments that may be required to be made to the heads of terms in order to facilitate the grant of a lease.
4. That the Corporate Director of Governance and Community Strategy be authorised to enter into any legal documents required to facilitate the appropriate transactions.
Lead officer: Richard Roe
Waiting restrictions were introduced on Grange Road, Bowdon, to facilitate construction work for the expansion of Bowdon C of E school. These restrictions were introduced as a Temporary Traffic Regulation Order and on the completion of the school’s expansion works it was considered that the temporary restrictions were effective in maintaining road safety and access close to the school.
Decision Maker: Corporate Director Place
Decision published: 21/05/2020
Effective from: 07/05/2020
1) That authorisation be given to advertise the intention to introduce the Traffic Regulation Order as detailed in the schedule to the report and shown on drawing E9066B and that if no objections are maintained, the order be made and implemented in whole or in part, as soon as is practicable.
2) That any objections maintained be reported back for consideration.
Lead officer: Dorothy Stagg
Decision Maker: Executive Member for Children's Social Care
Decision published: 20/05/2020
Effective from: 19/05/2020
1) That the proposals detailed in the report be approved.
2) That this decision be deemed urgent and exempt from the 'call-in' process in order to agree the processes to be followed by schools to enable them to meet the government’s date for reopening of 1 June 2020 and to be able to communicate those arrangements to staff and parents ahead of the break for half term on 22 May 2020.
Lead officer: Karen Samples
Decision Maker: Executive
Made at meeting: 24/04/2020 - Executive
Decision published: 18/05/2020
Effective from: 24/04/2020
1. That, in accordance with paragraph 4(1) of the Council’s Budget and Policy Framework Rules as set out in Part 4 of the Council’s constitution, and having consulted with the relevant statutory officers and obtained the agreement of the Chair of the Scrutiny Committee, this matter be considered to be urgent, in that any delay caused by the key decision and call-in processes would seriously prejudice the legal or financial position of the Council or the interests of the residents of Trafford.
2. That approval be given to the proposed arrangements to provide investment by way of shareholder loans alongside the other shareholders as more particularly set out in the body of this report.
3. That the increase be approved in the capital budget of £12.95m to be funded through prudential borrowing.
4. That approval be given to the Council entering into a legally binding letter of commitment alongside the other shareholders as set out in the report.
5. That authority be delegated to the Chief Executive in consultation with the Corporate Director of Finance and Systems, Corporate Director of Governance and Community Strategy and Executive Member for Finance and Investment to negotiate and finalise the detailed funding package including the letter of commitment, shareholder loan, as outlined in the body of the report together with any other necessary ancillary documents or agreements to effect the transaction.
6. That authority be delegated to the Chief Executive, Corporate Director of Finance and Systems and Corporate Director of Governance and Community Strategy to approve the detailed arrangements for, and terms of, the letter of commitment, the shareholder loans as outlined in the body of the report together with any ancillary documents or agreements to effect the transaction.
7. That authority be delegated to the Corporate Director of Finance and Systems to approve the detailed accounting arrangements for the loan, including the classification between revenue and capital.
8. That authority be delegated to the Corporate Director of Governance and Community Strategy to authorise the execution and completion of the letter of commitment and Shareholder Loan documentation (and any other necessary ancillary documents or agreements) to put into effect the above recommendations and the proposals as set out in the report.