Use the below search options at the bottom of the page to find information regarding recent decisions that have been taken by the Executive (at meetings or by individual Executive Members) since May 2013.
Officer decisions are also included in this section. Planning and Building Control decisions can be found in the planning section of the Council's website.
Decision Maker: Executive
Made at meeting: 28/10/2019 - Executive
Decision published: 29/10/2019
Effective from: 06/11/2019
2. That the recommended next steps as set out in the Part 2 report be approved.
3. That authority be delegated to the Corporate Director for Place, in consultation with the Corporate Director for Finance and Systems and the Corporate Director for Governance and Community Strategy, to take the recommended next steps.
4. That it be requested that a further report be brought back to the Executive in due course
Two informal consultations with residents have taken place on proposed schemes to introduce waiting restrictions to deal with parking issues in the area. The proposals have been modified to take into consideration the comments received.
Decision Maker: Corporate Director Place
Decision published: 28/10/2019
Effective from: 07/10/2019
1. That the introduction of waiting restrictions on Bold Street, Chorlton Road and Clayton Close as detailed on plan reference E9003-01 be approved.
2. That formal consultation be carried out with nearby residents at each location and that any objections maintained be reported back for consideration.
3. That authorisation be given to advertise the intention to introduce the Traffic Regulation Order as detailed in the Schedules to this report, and that if no objections are maintained, the Order be made and implemented in whole or in part.
Lead officer: Dorothy Stagg