Decision Maker: Executive
Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
This report details: -
· The reasons for procuring a contract for parking enforcement and ancillary services.
· The outline of the scope of the Contract and Tender process undertaken
· The proposal to award a contract for the delivery of parking enforcement and ancillary services to the winning bidder under delegated authority.
1) The Executive notes the content of the report.
2) The Executive approves the proposal to award the contract for the provision of parking enforcement and ancillary services to the winning bidder.
3) The Executive delegates authority to the Corporate Director of Place in consultation with the Executive Member for Economy and Regeneration, Director of Finance, and Director of Legal & Governance and Monitoring Officer to agree final terms of the contract with the winning bidder.
4) The Executive delegates authority to the Director of Legal and Governance and Monitoring Officer to enter into contracts as required to implement these recommendations.
Publication date: 29/11/2023
Date of decision: 27/11/2023
Decided at meeting: 27/11/2023 - Executive
Effective from: 07/12/2023