Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
Following the inclusion of Altrincham Town Hall in the Council’s 2022/23 Strategic Land Review Programme and the subsequent nomination of the Town Hall as an Asset of Community Value (ACV), this report provides an update on the position in respect of Altrincham Town Hall.
The report provides an overview of activities to date and contains details of steps which will be taken next.
That the Executive:
1. Noted the update in respect of the process to secure the leasehold disposal of Altrincham Town Hall as a site which has been approved and included within the Council’s Strategic Land Review Programme for 2022/23 as detailed in the report;
2. Approved the commencement of a formal open tender process to explore the disposal of Altrincham Town Hall via a lease;
3. Delegated approval to the Corporate Director for Place, in consultation with the Executive Member for Economy and Regeneration, to agree the final tender assessment criteria;
4. In accordance with previous delegations, reaffirmed the approval to delegate to the Corporate Director for Place, in consultation with the Executive Member for Economy and Regeneration, the authority to identify and confirm the successful bidder following the conclusion of the open tender process;
5. In accordance with previous delegations, reaffirmed the approval to delegate to the Corporate Director of Place, in consultation with the Director of Legal and Governance, the authority to agree the terms and conditions of, and to enter into, all legal documents and/or agreements in respect of the leasehold disposal of Altrincham Town Hall;
6. Noted the previous approvals and delegations in respect of the disposal of Altrincham Town Hall as detailed in the report.
Publication date: 14/03/2023
Date of decision: 13/03/2023
Decided at meeting: 13/03/2023 - Executive
Effective from: 22/03/2023