1. That the commencement of the Trafford Local Plan be agreed.
2. That the Regulation 18 – Issues Paper be approved for initial public consultation and authority to carry out any associated procedural steps be delegated to the Acting Corporate Director of Economic Growth, Environment and Infrastructure (Appendix 1 to the report).
3. That the Integrated Assessment Scoping Report (Appendix 3 to the report) be approved.
4. That a fresh ‘Call for Sites’ be launched in relation to the Trafford Local Plan.
5. That authority to make and approve amendments to the wording and/or layout of the final Issues Paper; and the accompanying Integrated Assessment Scoping Report, be delegated to the Acting Corporate Director of Economic Growth, Environment and Infrastructure.