(1) That the due diligence currently undertaken, as set out in the report, be noted.
(2) That additional feasibility studies be approved in order to procure professional services to facilitate further project design development (RIBA Stage 2) and further progression of the business case.
(3) That authority be delegated to the Corporate Director of Place to make appointments as necessary in relation to the design development and formulation of the business case to support the proposal.
(4) That authority be delegated to the Corporate Director of Governance and Community Strategy to finalise and enter into any documents required to give effect to these resolutions.
(5) That it be noted that a report will be presented to the Executive following the outcome of the proposed work detailing the proposed next steps.