(1) That the content of the report be noted.
(2) That it be noted that, that in accordance with the approval process for constitutional amendments as set out in the Council’s constitution:
· At the meeting of the Standards Committee to be held on the 14 March 2022 and at a meeting of the Scrutiny Committee to be held on 16th March 2022, a report recommending the amended CPRs will be presented and
· In line with the Council’s constitution, the Standards Committee and Scrutiny Committee will consider the amended CPRs and if approved, will recommend them for adoption by the Council.
(3) That, subject to approval from Standards Committee and Scrutiny Committee, adoption of the proposed CPRs be recommended to Council.