(1) That the outcomes of the RIBA Stage 3 consultation for the redevelopment of Altrincham, Sale and Stretford Leisure Centre be noted.
(2) That the facility mix, and design for the redevelopment of Altrincham Leisure Centre as set out in the report, be approved.
(3) That approval be given to progression to RIBA Stage 4 and full construction within the approved capital budget following the completion of RIBA stage 3 for Altrincham Leisure Centre, and updated business case.
(4) That the temporary full closure of Altrincham Leisure Centre be approved, to allow refurbishment work to take place.
(5) That authority be delegated to the Corporate Director of Place, in consultation with the Director of Legal and Governance, to negotiate terms with and agree the terms of any contracts and appointments for the relevant contractors and specialists required to deliver the project and to award such contracts and appointments.
(6) That authority be delegated to the Corporate Director of Place to submit planning permission for the redevelopment of Altrincham Leisure Centre including for Public Sector Decarbonisation Scheme (PSDS) works once confirmed.
(7) That authority be delegated to the Director of Legal and Governance to enter and sign and/or seal the said agreements and contracts on behalf of the Council.
(8) That it be noted that any significant changes, to either the capital costs identified on completion of RIBA stage 4 or the independently reviewed business case for Altrincham Leisure Centre, will be brought back to Executive for further review and/or approval, and in advance of the Council entering into contractual commitments on the overall capital spend if required.
(9) That the update on the refurbishment proposals for Sale and Stretford leisure centres be noted. Any further commitments to the future phases of the leisure investment programme will only be made when it can be confirmed back to the Executive that the future ongoing subsidy requirements can be contained within the existing budgetary provision. This is to avoid any additional pressure being placed on the current medium term budget gap of the Council.